trackPithecanthropus Erectus Beneath the Underdog v0.1: Sitting Bull Hunkpapa Sioux Global Voices: The World is Talking, Are You Listening?

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Sitting Bull Hunkpapa Sioux



"I am a red man. If the Great Spirit had desired me to be a white man he would have made me so in the first place. He put in your heart certain wishes and plans, in my heart he put other and different desires. Each man is good in his sight. It is not necessary for Eagles to be Crows. We are poor..but we are free. No white man controls our footsteps. If we must die...we die defending our rights."

4 comments:

  1. i'm a red man too
    .
    avec
    .
    'mena sufi' you know
    .
    so
    .
    rajoelina sucks my ass everyday everytime
    tout les jours
    please brothers and sisters
    come with me and tell something to the dj
    or something...
    .

    ReplyDelete
  2. "One does not sell the land people walk on." ...

    Craz???y Horse, Sept. 23, 1875

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can kiss my ass.

    ReplyDelete